Kwiksave is always looking to add quality individuals to our growing team. Right now we are searching for full time dispatchers.
Communicate with drivers and update order using courier software. Plan routes and resolve driver issues.
Duties and responsibilities
The employee is expected to perform a wide variety of tasks that the position requires. Problem solving skills and conflict resolution are essential for a successful candidate.
- Dispatch orders to drivers
- Plan routes and update any changes
- Organize and update orders placed online
- Convey critical information to drivers and any other necessary parties
- Use analytical skills to resolve issues
- Utilize company assets in a safe and responsible manner
A successful candidate must possess excelled communication and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent familiarity with the GTA region.
- Experience with dispatch and courier software.
- Be knowledgeable of postal codes and areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Candidates must be reliable and punctual and have a willingness to learn.
Candidates are expected to leave any personal communication devices such as cell phones on silent mode with only emergency or urgent calls being made during office hours. Candidates are not permitted to record or disclose any confidential data that they access during their working tenure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Dispatch: 3 years